Q: Where can I park?
A: Parking is available behind the market in the Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic Church parking lot. Entrance to the parking lot is located on Bath Street.
Q: Are you only open in the summer?
A: No Way! We opporate from the first Sunday in April till mid-December from 10am till 2pm and Thursdays July & August 2pm till 5pm.
Q: Does the Berkeley Springs Farmers Market only take cash?
A: Nope! We have a machine to take Debit, and SNAP cards in exchange for Market Tokens that can be spent at the Market just like cash. The tokens are good for the entire calendar year and most vendors will accept them. Many of our vendors who participate also train to accept Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) vouchers and Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) vouchers.
Q: Can I bring my dog to the Berkeley Springs Farmers Market?
A: Yes! We are excited to welcome you and your dogs to the Farmers Market, but ask that you follow a few simple rules. This will help us to continue to keep our customers safe:
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash and need to be under control and by your side at all times.
- Keep dogs away from market produce and other food products (this means both head and tail ends) both on and under market tables.
- Dogs must be children & other dog friendly to earn the right to shop at the market.
- Not everyone is a dog lover - be considerate.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY!
Q: Where can I use the bathroom?
A: There are public restrooms located across the street at the Berkeley Springs State Park.
Q: Where is the closest ATM?
A: We encourage you to stop by the Market Manager booth located in the median to get Market Tokens if you run out of or forget to bring cash with you. If you need an ATM in general there is a BB&T ATM located behind the vendor Blue Mountain Farm.